More than anything else, we are here to strengthen the friendly, family environment that we value so highly at Pegasus. We aim to provide all our family members with a highly motivational, democratic environment in which they can work towards mutual aims and enjoy team cooperation. ‘Continuous Improvement’, ‘Adaptability’, ‘Building Positive Working Relationships’ and a ‘Results-Focused Approach’ are the details that make us who we are and also the skills that we expect from our individual family members. We continually support all our family members with our performance system, salary scheme, social opportunities, development options and career plans.
Cabin Crew: Responsible for ensuring the safety and comfort of our guests on board the aircraft in accordance with national and international legislation.
- Cabin Service offers incomparable opportunities to those who work as Cabin Crew, such as travelling the world, experiencing different cultures and continuous improvement.
- At Pegasus Airlines, our cabin crew is made up of young, dynamic, responsible family members that embrace Cabin Service, not as a profession but as a lifestyle.
Ground Services: Take care of every procedure, from the minute passengers enter the airport to the moment they board the aircraft and leave the airport.
- i. Pegasus Airlines provides its aircraft on the ground with safe and high quality services. In line with the Pegasus Airlines Security Policy, together with national and international regulations, ground operations are carried out safely, exercising the highest standards and respect to the environment as.
Technical: Ensures that aircraft in the fleet of Pegasus and its partners are constantly airworthy by managing and implementing maintenance programmes. All activities are carried out in accordance with the regulations and directives of the DGCA (Directorate General of Civil Aviation), national and international aviation regulations, manufacturer recommendations and company procedures.
- There are two directorates within Assistant General Management Technical
- CAMO Part M Directorate: ensures the Pegasus fleet is technically airworthy on an ongoing basis. The following sections operate from within the Directorate: Engineering, Production Planning & Control, Base Maintenance, Technical Procurement, Technical Contracts and Airworthiness Control.
- AMO Part-145 Directorate: creates and implements maintenance services as an approved maintenance body. The following sections operate from within the Directorate: Line Maintenance, MCC, Technical Training, Technical Warehouses.
General Management: All the administrative units that support our main operations perform their duties from within our General Management location.
- Safety Management & Quality
- Support Services
- Human Resources
- Internal Audit
- Investor Relations